My Favourite Songs Of The Month //September 2017

I jammed out to a bunch of incredible songs this month and I'm going to make this a monthly thing where I share my favourite songs at the end of the month.


1. ...Ready For It by Taylor Swift

    Surprisingly I do not have a whole story behind discovering and loving this song because I usually do with every Taylor Swift song since I wasn't a huge fan of her at all. After hearing this song for the first time, I decided to pre-order her 'reptuation' album so I clearly loved it.

2. Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia

    I have loved Zayn's music since he first came out with his solo music but this song truly surprised me. I knew I was going to love the song but what I didn't know what that I was going to LOVE LOVE this song. His and Sia's vocals are incredible and the chorus is phenomenal.

3. Unforgettable by French Montana ft Swae Lee *explicit*

    I heard this song many times on the radio and fell in love with the chorus. It's super catchy and very dance-able.

4. Too Much To Ask by Niall Horan *explicit*

     I'm a huge fan of the One Direction boys and their solo work so when this song released, I was absolutely ecstatic. The song is just simply beautiful and it hit my heart when I first heard it. The chorus is catchy and I listened to it on repeat.

5. Rain by The Script ft Nicky Jam *explicit*

    I first heard this song on the radio and thought it was super cool and not like the songs that I've heard recently. Once again, I love the chorus and the beat of the song; it gets you moving. I think the whole vibe of this song is really interesting and I'm currently listening to the song as I type!

6. The Chain by Fleetwood Mac Cover by Harry Styles 

    The original song is really good but I found myself enjoying the cover by Harry Styles even more. Once again the song is extremely catchy and I've been listening to it all month.

7. Starboy by The Weeknd ft Daft Punk *explicit*

     I remember when this song came out last year, I was extremely obsessed with it and listened to it pretty much 24/7. I stopped listening to it after that and this month I heard it on the radio and fell in love with it all over again. The chorus is incredible and I love rocking out to it and singing all the words at the top of my lungs!


Thank you so much for reading!

The Z Effect On Instagram

xox

The Z Effect
   


Comments

Popular Posts