My Nintendo Switch Games Collection //September 2017

Earlier this year my sister and I bought the Nintendo Switch. It came with two games that we played literally non-stop. Through the months, we purchased more games and now we have a mini collection. I'm not a huge gamer or anything but I've been obsessed with the Switch so I'm going to share with you my game collection. I'm going to talk about the games too (what I like, my favourites etc.) I'm going to mention the games in the order I got them in.



1. 1-2 Switch 

    This was one of the two games that came with the purchase of the Switch and it was also the one that my sister and I played first. I first discovered the Switch and the game through Dan And Phil on Youtube. I watched the video of them playing the game and I was instantly hooked and knew I desperately wanted to try the game out. For the first three days, that was all my sister and I did: play this game.  There are different little 'duels' for you to play within the game. The mini games/challenges include: Wizard, where you duel with magic, Quick Draw, where you duel with pistols, Copy dance, where you have a dance off, Treasure Chest, where you have to unwrap the chains off of the treasure chest and so many more! My sister and I got super competitive playing this game and I think it's a great game to play when you have friends around.

2. Just Dance 2017

    This is the second game that came with the console.I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this game but in case you've been living under a rock, it's simply a game where you pick a song you want to dance to and you copy the moves that you see on the screen. It can be a competition between multiple played or it could be solo. This is probably the least played game on our Switch for no particular reason. If there was any reason then it would simply just be that we're too caught up playing our top two favourite games which I will mention later on in the post.

3. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
 
     This was the next game we bought and I'm 100% sure this was the only thing we played for a solid month. This game is a little harder to explain but your main objective is to kill the evil monster Ganon and save Zelda. You control the character named 'Link' and you have to collect supplies and kill monsters on the way to the Hyrule Castle in the Hyrule Kingdom. I haven't finished this game yet solely because killing the monsters had gotten hard but if I ever do finish it, you'll be the first to know. The game has a ton of controls on the controller so it's a little hard to get used to but then you get the hang of it and it gets easy.

4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

    This game is in my top two favourites. The concept of this game is simple, race the other cars, hit them with items and try to win. When we bought this, I stopped playing all the other games because I couldn't get enough of it. I love this game so much and I absolutely loved playing against my sister. The controls are simple and the tracks are simply phenomenal. My favourite tracks change all the time but right now it would probably be 'Mute City'. At first I wasn't a huge fan of the battle mode mainly because the controls were different and I didn't like them. Soon after, I played 'Renegade Roundup' and I fell in love with Battle Mode. My favourite character to play as within the game is the navy blue 'Inkling Boy' with the Cyber Slick wheels, Hylian Kite and the Master Cycle.

5. Splatoon 2

    This game is in my top two favourites and it's also the one that I'm currently obsessed with. y favourite mode within the game is 'Turf War' that you play against different opponents from around the world. There are two teams and you have to cover the turf in your ink colour and try to kill the other team members. You get to buy cool weapons and outfits too. My favourite weapon is hands down the 'Carbon Roller'. The roller is so satisfying to watch as it colours the ground with your team's colour. There are other modes too in the game with different objectives but I haven't really played them. I've watched my sister play the other modes such as 'Ranked Battle' which looked super cool too.

Those are all the games for the Nintendo Switch that I have! I have linked the Nintendo website to where you can read more about them too. All you have to do is click on the title. I usually link website where you can find out more about the product/music etc in my past posts too.


Thank you for reading!

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox

The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts