Horror Movies //October 2017

Hello! Since it is 'spooky month' as I like to call it, I thought it would be perfect to do a post on all of my favourite horror movies. If you're interested in any of them, this would be the perfect time to watch them as halloween approaches.

This post will be all about horror movies and my favourite ones. I've always been a fan of horror movies even though I am a chicken when it comes to things like this. I think the first horror movie I ever watched was when I think I was seven or eight years old. I remember the first horror movie I watched was either 'The Ring' or 'The Grudge' and I was absolutely terrified.

The list of horror movies are in no particular order (which ones I like more than others etc) but the first one I will talk about it most probably my favourite.

1. IT
This might not have been a huge surprise but I absolutely LOVED watching IT. The characters were incredible entertaining and the storyline was quite interesting. As I have mentioned earlier that I'm a complete chicken when it comes to horror things so I found the movie terrifying; my mom (who I watched the movie with) said it wasn't too scary but there was one jumpscare that had everyone shaking. The story line is a little hard to explain but in a nutshell, there is a creepy clown that is kidnapping and killing kids and this Stranger Things esque kid squad is trying to stop Pennywise (the clown).

2. The Conjuring
Before watching IT, this was my favourite horror movie ever! I actually haven't gotten around to watching the second part yet but hopefully I will soon. It's a super creepy movie and if you're scared of dolls then you'll definitely be scared watching this movie. 'Annabelle' is just the creepiest. The story revolves around this house that is possessed doll named 'Annabelle' and she is hurting the residents of the house so these two ghost dealer people try to figure out what is going on. The fact that it is based on a true story freaks me out even more, but all in all, it has a great plot line and it is a must watch this Halloween season.

3. Hush
I watched this probably just a few months ago on Netflix as a recommendation from my mum. The story revolves around a handicapped woman who lives the woods (such a great idea right?) and there is this creepy stalker person who is basically trying to kill her. This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat and it was so much fun to watch.

4. Insidious 2
When I first watched this, it was with my cousins and we hadn't watched the first part before so if you directly watch the second one, you'll still understand what is going on; I'd still recommend watching the first one too cause it is really good. The Insidious series has 3 parts so far and the 4th one is coming out next year which I'm really excited about. The entire plot line is super eerie and creepy so it's a general great watch during the spooky period.

5. Annabelle: Creation
I watched this in the cinema while I was at Universal Studios in Orlando. I found it absolutely TERRIFYING! Every aspect of the movie was incredible creepy and so well planned out and created (AYYY).

Those are my favourite horror movies to watch! Which one's your favourite?


Thank you so much for reading!

Check out my Instagram from updates!

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts