Book Recommendations// November 2017

(If you just click on the title, it will lead you to the Goodreads page where you can find out more about the books)

1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
THIS BOOK OH MY GOD. I loved this book so much and it’s definitely one of my favourite books I have ever read. The world created by Garber is simply phenomenal as you can imagine it so vividly. The world of Caraval gives me the Alice In Wonderland colour vibes. The characters were perfect and they fit the story incredibly well. After the second half of the book, there are literally five million plot twists (or so it seems) and it kept me at the edge of my seat and brought me to tears many times. I might be doing a full post on this story soon since there’s so much to talk to about.

2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
This book was brilliant, a quick read and a page turner. I feel like this is the kind of book you should go into not know much about except for what’s on the back (blurb) as I did. The story is so well built and then the ENDING (AHHHHH). I’ll tell you what’s on the back and then you’re going to go read it okay? okay.
A beautiful and distinguished family. A private island. A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy. A group of four friends-the Liars-whose friendship turns destructive. A revolution. An accident. A secret. Lies upon lies. True love. The truth.

3. Everything Everything
I loved this book and I read it in one day on a plane ride so it’s a very quick read. The story is so captivating and beautiful and different from other books I’ve read so I was very intrigued. I’d suggest not watching the movie because I don’t think they did not do the book any justice. The story mainly revolves around health and romance, and it’s beautiful. (THE ENDING AHHH)

Those are the 3 books I’d recommend to you though there are many more. I’m sorry this post was short and late again but I’ve been busy studying.


The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts