Books I Want To Read// November 2017

I've done a similar post in the past but it was of all the books I'm going to read that I have sitting in my bookshelf. This post is similar in the sense that they're the books I want to read but I do not own them...yet.

Since there are MANY books I want to read that I do not own, I cannot mention all them here but on my Goodreads , I have the list of all the books I want to read and I also track my reading on there. I'm going to mention five books but do know, there are tons more that I want to read. I wont really talk about what the story is about but you can just click the title and it will lead you to the Goodreads page of the book.
  1. Legendary (Caraval #2)  by Stephanie Garber 
I just finished Caraval about two days ago and I loved it so so so much. The entire world created by Garber is simply phenomenal and the story is too good to put down. The characters and their stories that she created were extremely intriguing and just kept pulling you in. Two of the main points of the story that the story revolves around is 'Remember it's only a game' and 'Don't get swept away too far'. Ironically, that's exactly what was happening to me; I was so involved in the story and the descriptions are so vivid that you're convinced you're actually there. This is the sequel to the book and will be published on May 29th 2018.

2. Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer
This is a new series by Meyer and will be published on November 7th 2017 (in a few days!). I adored her 'Lunar Chronicles' series and it stands as my favourite book series so I'm very excited to read this one. All I know about the book is what's on it's Goodreads page and I won't be reading any reviews since it's one of those books I want to go in not knowing much about.

3. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
I have loved reading John Green's other books so I hope this will be no exception. The book is already published and available in stores to purchase. From the reviews I've read, this book is very different from his other ones in the sense that the plot is more subtle and that there are two plots that are simultaneously told and then intertwined together. Overall I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this book.

4. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
I'm super into dark stories and I love fairytales and this is described as the perfect combination of both so I NEED to read it. My love for fairytale inspired stories came from the 'Lunar Chronicles' as it consists of four tales with a sci-fi twist. I've also heard that there are quite a few plot twists in the story which I'm all for so basically it's a must read from me.

5. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu
This book has been getting amazing reviews so I looked into it and read a plot. It's super cool and different from other books I've seen and I'm all for expanding my horizons (that sounds so funny to me, I don't know why). Again, I'm going to go into this book without knowing much. All I know is that there is a hacker and game that the protagonist glitches into which is great!
That wraps up this week's post. I apologize there was no blog yesterday, I've been super busy with school so I couldn't find the time to write. Follow my on my Instagram to get updates!

Thank you so much for reading!

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts