My Favourite Songs Of The Month //October 2017

Welcome back to another favourite songs of the month for October! Soooo much good music this month its crazy!

1. What Lovers Do by Maroon 5 ft SZA
I originally wasn't a fan of the this song when it first came out but it eventually grew on me and I've been playing it a ton this month. My favourite part of the song is the chorus where they sing "Been wishin for you".

2. Just Like You by Louis Tomlinson
Legendary. You probably know by now that I'm a huge fan of the One Direction boys so this song on the list probably wasn't a huge surprise. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the song and it was a surprise release which I loved so much. The subject of the song is so raw and so real which is a factor that I love. It's quite different from Louis' other two songs since it truly talks about exactly what he feels. Overall the song is such a bop and so worthy of a listen.

3. Flicker Album by Niall Horan
LEGENDARY! This album is phenomenal and he did such a great job producing this piece of art. I cannot pick one favourite song but I shall share my favourites without of course listing all thirteen on the songs. I absolutely love the songs 'Flicker' and 'On The Loose', and 'Mirrors'. I highly recommend listening to this album because it simply amazing.

4. Bedroom Floor by Liam Payne
Again, incredible. All of the 1D boys' music is amazing and all so different from eachother. 'Bedroom Floor' is no exception and fits well with all of his other songs!

5. Gorgeous by Taylor Swift
I was actually quite surprised by this song as I was with all of her other new music so far. I love the new direction (pun intended) she is going in with her new music and I think it's really cool. This is song is no exception and I loved it the first time I heard it. Her vocals in the song are amazing too.

6. Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello
This song just released so I obviously cannot say that I've been loving this song the entire month but I do love it and I just had to mention it here. I'm sure I will be listening to this for the remainder of the month and next month too.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed reading this month's music favourites. Let me know what songs you've been loving!

Thank you so much for reading!

Make sure to follow my blog (I think that's the right term haha)

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts