Favourite Songs Of The Month// November 2017

  1. Reputation by Taylor Swift
Her entire album is just legendary, savage and lit. My favourite song from the album might be 'Gorgeous' but the others that I really love are 'Delicate', 'New Year's Day' and 'King Of My Heart'. It's so different from Taylor's other music and I'm loving it.

2. Why Don't We Go There by One Direction
An oldie but a song of gold. I absolutely adore this song. I love listening to it in the car while looking out the window and creating a mini music video for the song in my head (am I the only one who does that?). This is a type of song that makes you want to just be out and have fun. This song is what the 'Midnight Memories' music video is basically.

3. RIP by Olivia O'Brien *explicit*
This song is a bop and a savage! This second song I've heard from her, the first being 'I Hate You I Love You'. I loved it the first time I heard and still am obsessed with it.

4. Where Do Broken Hearts Go by One Direction
This month has been the month for old One Direction songs, solely because they are bops and I miss them. I don't think I need to explain why I love this one as it's pretty obvious if you've heard the song or you'll realize it too after you hear it.

5. Wolves by One Direction
Surprise surprise, another One Direction song. I'm not sorry, they're my favourites. My obsession for this song returned this month as I've started reading 'A Court Of Thorns And Roses' and in my head the song somehow relates to the book. *That video was the closest I could get to the actual song, the audio's a bit off*

That wraps up my music favourites of November 2017!

Thank you so much for reading!

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect

Comments

Popular Posts