My Travel Essentials //November 2017

I think I've traveled enough and to the variation of places that I can now identify what my travel essentials are. If you're traveling this winter break then this might come in real handy or just in general if you'd like to know.
  1. Sneakers or Trainors
I cannot stress enough how life saving these are while traveling. They are so incredibly comfortable, super cute and they go with anything you'd wear. My converse and sketchers are two of my go-to shoes for everyday use but especially when I'm traveling. I might also be adding vans to the list too! If you're going to be walking around a ton, then it's essential to wear comfortable shoes that don't make your feet hurt or give you blisters.

2. Jacket or a Coat

This item is only an essential to specific places. If you're traveling during the winter months then this is a no brainer. If you're traveling to places that don't usually get cold, you should still bring a jacket just in case. I went to New York in August and it rained quite a bit. Though it wasn't cold, it covered up my clothes and avoided them getting wet.

3. Your go- to makeup products

Though you may convince yourself you will, you truly won't use a lot of the different makeup items you pack, unless of course you have to. Everytime I travel, I tend to pack a variety of products but I've accepted the fact that I never use all of them. It's always good to pack light and not over-pack so only take the items you know you'll use.

4. An extra bag

If you know you're going to be purchasing a lot of stuff then it's essential to carry some sort of item that you can put extra luggage in. A travel hack is to slide in a foldable fabric bag in the lining of the suitcase. At the bottom of the suitcase inside is a zipper, and inside the zipper you can place a foldable fabric bag.

Those are just a few of my travel essentials though I'll probably have more as time passes.

Thank you so much for reading!

The Z Effect on Instagram

xox
The Z Effect


Comments

Popular Posts